Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 1





hey friends..........

i am terribly sorry for not updating earlier..........

actually i was writing my other ffs.........

but now the updates will be more frequent........

and by god!!!!!!

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the love showered upon me.......

when i read ur comments.......

i realized how much blessed i am to have friends like u...........

thank u for commenting..........

and do check my replies to ur comments..........

i was overwhelmed by the love showered upon me by ur comments.........

thank u so utterly much!!!!

i thought of not updating till monday........

but when i saw ur comments..........

i couldn't stop myself.........

so here goes my first part............

as i said.........

i will try to update it in the form of one shots.........

hope u all like it






Nupur's pov-

"beta u have to agree to do this......meet him once na." my mom called out to me.....

"ma kya aap mujhe ek bojh samajhti hain? Agar nahi to phir kyun aap meri shaadi ke peeche padi huyi hain?" I asked my mom....

"beta....main tujhse bahut pyaar karti hoon.....aur isiliye main chahti hoon ki ab meri pyaari si beti ki shaadi ho jaaye....." my mom argued.

"par ma....main khush hoon....aap logon ke saath..." I wasn't going to loose either.....afterall I am Nupur Bhushan.....

"beta par zindagi mein ek sache jeevan saathi ki zaroorat hoti hai.....aur kahin aisa to nahi hai na ki tu kisi aur se pyaar karti hai?" my mom asked me....she looked a little tensed.....

"nahi ma........aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...aap to jaaanti haina ki main hamesha se hi pyaar mein vishwaas nahi karti hoon.....bas baat yeh hai ki main abhi shaadi nahi karna chahti hoon.....agar main chali gayi to phir gunjan, uday bhayia ka aur aapka khyaal kaun rakhega?" she told her tension to her mom....

"beta iski chinta tu mat kar.....hum log apna khyaal rakh lenge....." mom said...

"aur phir di jab tak tum shaadi nahi karogi.....tab tak meri line to clear hogi hi nahi....aur tum mujhe aur samrat ko kitna wait karvaogi?" my sister gunjan said,.....

she loved samrat......they were waiting for me to marry so that they could marry too.....i loved her....

"hat pagli.....tu bhi na gunji." My mom told gunjan affectionately...... "aur nupur.....tu soch le.....tu shaadi karne ke liye na sahi.....kam se kam usse ek baar mil to sakti hai na?" my mom asked me with a pleading tone.....

"theek hai ma......main usse milne k liye tayaar hoon." I gave up.....after all she was my mother.....

"yeh hui na baat".......an saying this....she hugged me.....and I too responded back.....




then I went to my room to think about it......

I was feeling too perplexed.....today was her birthday......all she wanted was for me to marry someone whom I don't know.....my heart and my mind was playing games....

Heart-but does it matter?

Mind- why not? U can't marry right now.....
Heart- but why?

Mind- because u haven't achieved ur goal yet....

Heart- come again.

I mean I have achieved what I wanted from my life.......

Mind- ohk...i mean u can't marry....u have a life to live...u can't marry someone whom u don't even know....don't u want to marry someone whom you love?

Heart- but I believe in love after marriage....so I wont love anyone and go against my parents....i think what they have decided is the best for me....i believe my parents......

Mind- I know.....but can u live ur entire life with a stranger?

My heart had no answer for this one......i stayed numb and quiet......and god knows when did I fell asleep......unknown of the events making their way into my life.......





Mayank's pov-

"beta tu ek baar use dekh to le." My mom told me firmly......

"par ma abhi to mujhe business sambhalna hai.....main abhi itni badi zimmedari ke liye tyaar nahi hoon...." he argued.....

"par ek baar usse mil to le.....agar nahi pasand aaye to mana kar dena." She said.

"ma ek baar agar kisi ladki ko koi ladka mana kar de to uske liye musibaten ho jaati hain.....phir koi bhi ladka use milna mushkil ho jaata hai.....log usi mein khot nikalna shuru kar dete hain.....to isiliye ma....main kisi ki bhi zindagi barbaad nahi kar sakta hoon." I told her what I felt....

"beta tu sahi keh raha hai.....lekin main use ache se jaanti hoon.....tu use ek baar dekh lega to use mana nai kar payega....aur woh bahut achi aur sanskari ladki hai....aur tu meri baat nahi manega kya?" she asked me.....

"ma par....." I tried to continue....

"beta....tu hamesha se hi sab ka khyaal rakhta aa raha hai.....ab main chahti hoon ki koi aisa aaye jo ki tera khyaal rakhe......aur phir ab main bhi thak gayi hoon.....mujhe ek bahu chahiye jisse main apni seva kara sakoon.....dia ko bhi ek Bhabhi chaiye." She told me...
oh my god! How can I refuse my mother? I love her tooo much.....and after that my sister dia can get rid of my mom's complains to help her.....dia never helps her.....maybe after marrying...my wife can help ma and she can get some rest.....

"theek hai ma......jaisa aap theek samjhen." I surrendered completely......

"yeh huyi na baat......main abhi meeting fixed karati hoon......" she went towards the phone beaming with happiness.....





While I went to my room thinking.....i was puzzled......

Mind- mayank tu shaadi kar raha hai?

Heart- to? Isse ma ko aaram milega.....

Mind- par.....tera business? Tu itni badi zimmedari kaise sambhalega?

Heart- woh to main sambhal loonga.......

Mind- tu aise hi kisi bhi ladki ke saath kaise shaadi kar sakta hai? Tu use jaanta bhi nahi hai....

Heart- to kya hua.....woh ma ko pasand hai na.....bas main apni ma ki pasand ki ladki se hi shaadi karoonga.....

Mind- lekin shaadi tujhe karni hai ya ma ko? Tu soch le......how can u live ur entire life with a stranger?

Now I had no answer to this......no matter how harder I tried......i knew that I couldn't reply to this question....how could i? I myself don't know about it.....god knows when I fell asleep......unaware of the airy footsteps of someone entering my life.....



hey friends.........

that's it for now.......

please tell me if u liked it or not...........

next will be its second part........

plz make sure that u click on the like tab and do comment........

even if u write a single line.......

just make sure to comment......

cause it really boosts me up.......

and ur precious comments are the ones which i need for my luck.........

its because i believe in arrange marriages.......

and its really a new experience for me to write it......

cause i always feel the things and then write......

plzzzzzzzzz i beg u to comment!!!!

precap- mayank and nupur go to see each other.............

don't forget to comment..........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment