Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Ma!


To mummy,

A very happy birthday to you mumma...!! <3

I know that everyone thinks that it's such a big co-incidence that your birthday falls right after your anniversary. But, it isn't a co-incidence, right? ;) We all know about this plan. My nanaji wanted you to leave the house, the day you came. Wow. I so love my nanaji for planning this out. Even though I haven't ever seen or known my nanaji, I thank him. His idea was too romantic, if you see.

I love you mumma... more than anyone else in this world. *again, excluding papa and Aashi*

Everyone thinks that I don't get angry nor do I feel low. But you are the only one who gets to see my dejected self; who comforts me when I feel down; who understands me better than anyone else; who scolds me when I make a mistake; who tolerates all my tantrums I throw when something doesn't goes my way; who helps me sit down when I am tooo happy and jumping on my bed; who smiles seeing me smile.

You are the only one who tolerates all the fuss I make when I don't like something; the first one to fight with me when I am wrong; who waits for me at food because you know that I can't eat alone and I need someone to eat with me or I won't bother eating; the only one who is concerned about my health; the only one who calls me when I am late to return from my college; who treats me as a two-year old kid even though I am technically an adult.

You are the one who press my head when it hurts. You make that tasteless yet healthy food for me when I fall ill. You shop for clothes for me as you know that I just hate shopping. You hear all my dramas in the morning and still manage to get me out of the bed on time. How you do so much for me, I wouldn't ever know.

You are the only one who knows what I need and what I don't. You know that I need cold-coffee in the morning to cheer me up. You know how sweet sugary things make me happy. You are familiar with all my habits. You know what I can do and what I can't. Basically, you are the rhythm to the daily song of my life. You are the bane of my existence.

I love you, more than these mere words can express.You know how much I love you. My actions, words, gestures, emotions and everything possible shows that. You are my life. Me loves you more than I love ice-creams and cakes...!! 

I don't know what I would do, without you in my life. Frankly speaking, I don't even want to think. I have you, and that's what it all matters. 

Yours only,
Mahak

No comments:

Post a Comment