Monday, May 12, 2014

On Mother's Day

I know, I am kind of writing this one out late. But then, I recall to write things on FB but forget to update my blog :P

Whenever I feel low, all I need to do is to come and embrace you tightly. Just.. hide my face on your shoulders and let your loving hands caress my hair soothingly. Your soft gentle voice, saying "Kya hua mere bachche ko?" does the thing. I don't even need to share it with you since you always happen to understand.

Whether it was making me take the first step of my life.. cuddling me whenever I fell down... or helping me in taking the decisions that mattered, you have always been there. I have never stayed away from you nor do I ever wish to. No matter what I say, I love you ma. You are the best mother I could ever hope for. Happy Mother's Day, Ma. I just want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I love you. 



These are original childhood pictures of me with my mother :)

This post is not written to fetch some comments. This post is simply dedicated to my mother, who is my rock <3

- Mahak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment