Thursday, October 01, 2020

Happy Birthday Aavya

 From the very first moment you opened your eyes and held my hand,

I felt so special and my heart felt glad.

A sudden feeling for motherly possessiveness engulfed me,

I wanted to protect the tiny you while letting you be free.

You make me smile and wonder how Iucky I can be,

That you chose to be born as my daughter by honouring me.

Through all the ups and downs that we have been through,

Our bond has only strengthened through and through.

Your tiniest actions make my heart soar with delight,

Any pain caused to you squeezes it with fright. 

Your perfect little smile that curls up your lips,

Down to the smallest of mole present on your hips,

The twinkle in your eyes when you feel naughty,

Or the faces you make when you are doing your potty.

I love everything about you- each and every part of you,

I also adore everything that sets you apart- making you- you.

I never knew that I could love someone so much,

I know I can give up my life for you as such.

You, my Aavya, are not just a piece of my soul,

You are all for me- everything that makes me whole.

 Happy Birthday my baby❤️

Love, Ma

1 comment:

  1. What a mesmerizing poem it is......
    Hats off to you...🌸
    Dear Aavya's mommy!

    ReplyDelete