Wednesday, July 06, 2011

First Time When We Met [One-shot]



hey guys.....i guess i was getting bored....so i decided to write a boring one shot...and this one is the os which i don't like at all....actually i wrote this for someone....but then i decided to change it in an os....and then i wrote this.....changing somethings....
so hope u like it...........




nupur's point of view-

i was waiting for my friend....gunjan to come to school....

I was just walking to and fro near the aquarium in our college....

"yeh gunjan bhi na...itni der ho gayi hai.....abhi tak nahi aayi hai....itni der laga rahi hai.....agar yeh thodi der mein nahi aayi to main ise jaan se maar daloongi....hey bhagwan! Hume kitni der tak wait karna padega?" I muttered under my breath....

I was waiting for her in our school campus.....we had come there to ask our chemistry teacher for the course coming in our exams...and I was waiting and waiting.....but neither the mam nor gunjan was coming....and I hate waiting....

After many futile efforts of time utilization....i decided that now I will go from here...



Just then I saw gunjan coming towards me.....i was damn happy.....

All my anger that I bore for her vanished.....all my worries gone.....now I was happy that atleast I was not alone.....did I told you that I hate being alone at college??? Well I hate it! I love loneliness only when I am sad.....at that time I don't want anyone.....but right now....i was terribly overjoyed to see gunjan....

"gunjan.....tumne itni der kahan laga di thi? I was waiting for you since so long...." I told her making a face....

"woh....yaar bas der ho gayi." gunjan said..

"acha koi nahi...agar tum thodi der tak aur na aati to main tumhe maar daalti...acha ab chalo mam ko dhoodhte hain.." I told her...

"hoye re! acha suno mere saath mere do dost bhi hain." She told me...

"kya? Kaun?" I sounded surprised....infact I was surprised! Now I was getting nervous....

"are woh mayank aur samrat.....woh log andar nai aa sakte hain kyunki woh log uniform mein nahi hain." gunjan told me casually...

but for me...my mind froze....i mean I always am afraid of meeting new people....i love to meet them....but I was so nervous....and when she asked me to accompany her to the office....i was afraid of even seeing them.....

well let me tell you that I went with her! After all she is my friend.....and I love my friends...and I saw both of them standing there...



I knew samrat as he had once been my classmate.....but I didn't knew anything abt mayank....except the facts gunjan told me about him....

Well gunjan keeps on blabbering about mayank, samrat and benjy....it seems that she can write even an autobiography on them....but I love when she speaks...i love to hear her....but about mayank!!!!! God I have heard so much that I myself don't know whether I know him or not....and today for the first time I saw him...

Yes indeed we studied in same college.....but I haven't even seen him ever....well I never leave my classroom except with my friends.....i love to do the things in a unique way....i never even know the names of some students in my class.....leave the whole school! So basically it was the first time I saw him....

As we neared the cage...i saw them....well I asked gunjan to continue talking to them...while I was watching those cute little rabbits....i love rabbits...they r so cute! Their creamy skin with big black eyes filled with water of love....atleast for me...oh they were so cute!



But my moments with those cute rabbits was disturbed by their talks....their voice's volume keep on increasing....and my nervousness too....i thought that I was eavesdropping someone's talks....and that thing was pricking my conscience....i felt guilty...

So I went away from there and went near the aquarium watching those sweet little fishes floating in it...and I was feeling like anything....

"Why isn't mam coming sooner?" I kept muttering....



just then many moments passed away......and many things happened....like the floating of goldie from here to there.....and like me walking to and fro.....like gunjan coming and asking me to meet nidhi mam.....like we going to meet her and then returning back.....

And then mayank and samrat also came and joined us....now I was damn nervous...

Its not that I don't like to meet any new people....it's just that I feel very shy in front of them....now I knew that my purpose for coming to school was destroyed......now I won't be able to ask the questions which I wanted to ask.....and I hate this thing about me.....



There was complete silence from my side...as they were talking and I didn't wanted to speak to anyone....but simmi kept talking to me....and I kept replying to her.....but I didn't said a word to them...its not that it was arrogance...it was just that I can't start a conversation...that isn't like nupur.....

Then our teacher came...she started marking the pages which were not in course....



Gosh! Is she a teacher or a machine? She was flipping the pages soooooo fast.....i couldn't even catch up properly...she kept on flipping the page and I was not able to mark down anything....and then she left leaving the book with us...and we had a turn each to mark that in our book!

And it was gunjan who was marking the pages in samrat's book....she was a bit fast too....but there was silence prevailing from my side....

I kept on thinking that it was a hard luck for me...first I had to wait for gunjan like ages! Then my purpose of coming to school was devastated.....then I was feeling so uncomfortable here.....not due to them...but because I was feeling the odd one out....and then I couldn't mark the pages properly....and last....my hairs kept troubling me every now and then....



gunjan was flipping the pages of the book fast....and again I wasn't able to catch up....and this was making me feel sad....and I don't know what expressions my face was showing...but they were something like slow-down-plz or what-is-this-happening types....

But then mayank spoke up....he said to gunjan to slow down as I wasn't able to catch up...and this was the first time I noticed him....

"are gunjan..thoda dheere pages palto....woh kuch mark hi nahi kar paa rahi hai." mayank said....and pointed out at me.

I looked at him and thanked him with the bottom of my heart....atleast now she would slow up...

gunjan looked at me and asked "hey tu mark nahi kar paa rahi hai kya?"

And I couldn't help but make a "yes" face...and I only said "hmm."



Then her speed slowed down.....all thanks to mayank....and I was able to mark that thing up...but constantly she kept forgetting about that and he reminded her...

I thanked him....though not verbally....but I felt genuinely grateful to him....

After our work was complete....we were going back to our homes...i accompanied them.....now I was no longer nervous.....but I said the world's most stupid thing u can think of.....



"hey gunjan...tu kis taraf jaa rahi hai?" I asked...

gunjan asked me "kyun? Main us taraf se jaa rahi hoon."

And I was sad....not because we have to go back to our houses....well I love that! But because I would have to travel a long way alone.....and I hate that...

"vaise tu kahan jaa rahi hai?" gunjan asked...

I told her "main woh tauji ki dukaan jaa rahi hoon....kyunki mujhe ghar ka raasta pata nahi hai."

And mayank and gunjan both asked me....."kya? sach mein?"



Well actually I knew the route of my house.....but I didn't know that I knew that...well...that's me....confused...and I always went to my uncle's shop because my father is extra possessive about me.....papa thinks that I am a kid who cant take care of her properly...in this big city....especially after that terrifying incident....but he never interferes in anything I do....and he trusts me blindly...and to be frank....after that horrible incident...i myself don't want to wander alone when I am not sure whether I would be able to reach the destination or not....



"haan mujhe nahi pata." I said...

and they didn't noticed that I was noticing their facial expressions......both's faces showed that they were shocked beyond words....

then gunjan began her how-is-this-possible type of talks.....and I was really perplexed and embarrassed.....i felt like digging a hole under the ground and hid myself in it...i couldn't even face both of them....i mean my face was becoming red.....and what gunjan was saying made me even more flustered....and embarrassed.....



Mind- I kept muttering in my heart that why did I said that aloud?
What they must be thinking of me?
Why?
Stupid nupur...why? bevakoof....pagal.....pata nahi kya zaroorat thi yeh bolne ki?
Ab socho woh log tumhare bare mein kya soch rahe honge.....
yahi ki nupur kitni pagal hai jo ise apne ghar ka raasta bhi nahi pata....

Heart- par....i know it...its just that I can't take the risk....not after that incident...

Mind- par tumhe bolne ki kya zaroorat thi?

Heart- pata nahi kyun mooh se nikal gaya.....

Mind- aur bolo...bewkoof......ab chup rehna...



Actually I always have a heart and mind fight when I am nervous....or when I don't know what to do....and today their reactions made me even more embarrassed....i felt like kicking myself...

They were smiling....but god knows why.....i too started smiling....on myself! I am impossible! I don't know why but now I didn't felt ashamed like I did before....especially after learning from their smiles that they found this thing funny and not that I am stupid!

And then the rest of the route passed away......



Before going to the other directions....i and mayank shaked hands....and said "tumse milke acha laga." And I said the same...and i meant that....

his smile only put me to comfort......his smile was the one which made me relax and smile....his smile was very contagious.......

We then went to our respective directions.....i knowing that gunjan was right to bring her friends to the meeting....at least I could meet new people...especially mayank.....

Thus the meeting ends.......
                                                                                        





Written by-
  Mahak

4 comments:

  1. @Harsh Sir- Thanks a lot :)

    And like I said, This wasn't just a one-shot. It was an incident from my real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Harsh Sir- Thanks a lot :)

    People yet have to know my side comments LOL

    ReplyDelete