Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 3



hey guys......

i wasn't able to update because i am just 16.....and i didn't knew what happens in the first meeting....but i kept myself at their places....and then updated.....

hope you guys love this update.......this is a huge update too.....

and this update is to celebrate my friend zoah's(Ansh_arti) success for getting a new thread for her ff..

and i beg you to pardon me for any mistakes since i am not a good writer....

and thank u all for the amount of love you showered upon me!

i am really blessed to have u as readers wo always make me strong by giving ur comments.......

thank u for being there to support me......







Today was a day same as the other days...another morning in Mumbai...the same chirruping of the birds...the same fragrance of the flowers....the same sunlight waking up everyone from their beds...

But for two people...today was a different day...today their lives were going to change...today they were going to make a very important decision in their life




Nupur's POV-

As soon as I got up....i saw many faces around me...making me feel scared for the moment....what r they looking at?

"Good morning ma." I said and I looked at the time...8.00 AM.....perfect!

"Good morning beta." She said and I just couldn't help but smile at the way she said those words....

She was looking a little bit tensed.....like something had happened....or like the world was going to end...something was really disturbing her....or I was going to leave her......leave her......WAIT.....today is the day.....today he is going to come.....what is his name? Yes, Mayank....

Oh no! Now a blush came and colored my cheeks.....i was very shy only by thinking that I am going to meet someone who will change my life.....

"Nupur beta jaldi se tyaar ho ja....tujhe yaad hai na ki aaj Mayank aa raha hai tujhe dekhne ke liye?" my mom said all this in one breath.....

I can't understand that how can she speak all this in one breath? No wonder that gunjan speaks so much....i mean I can never speak this much....i think and speak...and she just mutters everything that comes in her mouth....r they talking machines?

"Haan ma....i know ki aaj Mayank aane waala hai....aur theek hai ma....main jaa rahi hoon tyaar hone." I said...and then searched for air....

Then I got up from my bed.....and opened the windows to feel the fresh air....and embrace the morning sunlight....this day was going to be very different from the rest....

"Beta tu ek saree pehen lena." I heard my mom saying that when I left for the bathroom....

"Nahi ma...main ek suit hi pehenoongi." I said and picked up a blue colored suit for my shelf....

"Par beta....aaj ladke waale aa rahe hain...to tu saree kyun nahi pehenti hai?" my mom asked me.

"Ma....main chahti hoon ki woh log mujhe mere liye pasand karen....i mean main hamesha se hi suit pehenti hoon...to phir main ek saree unke liye kyun pehenu?" I tried to reason out.

"Par beta....kya tu shaadi ke baad bhi sirf suit hi pehenegi?" she asked.

"Nahi ma....shaadi ke baad mujhe saree pehenne mein koi problem nahi hai...lekin abhi nahi...unhe mujhe jo main hoon....usi ke liye pasand karna chahiye...not for what I am portraying....so main koi bhi external appearance nahi karne waali hoon." I said.

"jaisi teri marzi.....aur Miss famous fashion designer....aap zara koi achi si dress chuniyega...aisai jismein tu itni achi lage ki woh log dekhte hi tujhe pasand karlen." She said and I couldn't help but smile....

"Theek hai ma." I said and reached out for my pink suit....

And then I went for a bath.....thinking about the questions I need to ask him....but will I be able to ask him anything? And how does he look? I haven't even seen his photo....sab kuch itni jaldi jaldi hua ki I haven't been able to see his picture...jaane woh kaisa hoga re!




[Mahak urf your Mahi to you- guys in this ff....Nupur is quiet different...i mean I have made her character sketch like that only...i am like Nupur in real life...so no wonder she is shy...i know that have changed the characters entirely...but this is what I love....hope you like that too.]



Mayank's pov-

I got up as any other day...only the strange thing was that.....today mom had not set up the breakfast table as she usually does...

Did I tell you that I always am a late riser? Well...I have my office late....and I am the boss! So I can take my own time...enjoying the sleep as much as I can.... but where is mom?

"Ma....ma" I shouted as I wandered in my blue lowers and red shirt....trying to find her....

"Kya hai mayu?" she answered back coming into view...

Today she was wearing a saree instead of a suit....strange....what's happening?

"Ma....breakfast kahan hai? Aur tumne saree kyun pehni hai?" I asked making a cute face.

"Breakfast? Mayu time dekh...ab lunch ka waqt ho gaya hai." She said...

I checked for the time...it was 12.00...no wonder I got up myself today....always mom wakes me up...

"Ma phir tumne mujhe jagaya kyun nahi? Ab main office ke liye late ho gaya." I said as I tried to move towards my room to freshen up....

She just held my wrist and stopped me from going any further...

"mayu...beta aaj koi office nahi hai....aaj to tumhe Nupur ko dekhne jaana hai....to jaao jaldi se tyaar ho jaao." My mom said with a wide smile on her face....

And then the reality struck on me.....no wonder that my mom had not set up the table....had not woke me up....and besides.....today was the day......oh my god! I am damn nervous....

I went to my room deciding on what to wear....should I wear casuals? Should I wear formals? Should I wear a suit? A jeans? A shirt? A pullover? Who says that only a girl has to decide what to wear?




Two another love birds were talking on the phone.....irrespective of the environment around them.

On the phone-

Gunjan- Samrat...main kaha na...nahi.

Samrat- Gunjan tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti ho.

Gunjan- Samrat...jaan tum jaante ho na ki yeh possible nahi hoga?

Samrat- kyun?

Gunjan- aaj tum Mayank ke saath hamare yahan rishta lekar aa rahe ho na? To phir main tumse akele mein kaise miloongi?

Samrat- dekho jaan....main bas itna jaanta hoon ki hum log terrace par mil rahe hain...aur tum to aise baat kar rahi ho jaise ki kisi ko bhi hamare bare mein pata hi nahi ho.

Gunjan- pata hai tabhi toh darr rahi hoon....sab baad mein chidhayenge....please Samrat.

Samrat- nahi.

Gunjan- acha theek hai...bye.

Samrat- sirf bye?

Gunjan- bye...and I love u.

Samrat– I love you too...

And they hang up the phone.....knowing that they will be meeting at their homes...




Nupur POV-

Did I tell you that I hate this? Everyone is trying to dress me up.....as if external beauty is everything......i believe in internal beauty.....i mean its ok that you should be beautiful and makeup is good....but a little makeup is ok....i hate to put up so much of makeup...

I prefer using only a lip-gloss and eyeliner......but not more than it.....i mean being natural is more than enough...why to put up external beauty?

I have decided! Enough......i can't make anyone love me due to my looks.....i want Mayank to know me.....know the inner me......the real Nupur Bhushan....

I will not put up the makeup.....i will wash it off as soon as everyone goes.....i want to look natural....not artificial for the thing that will perhaps change my life...




Mayank's POV-

Did I tell you that I hate this? I mean Samrat and Dia are irritating me.....they keep pestering me about my first meeting....they keep asking me that what will I ask her...which I too don't know myself.....and how to look beautiful....but I want inner me....

I mean I do want to look my best for the thing that will change my life....but I don't want her to know me for what I am not....i mean....it's a decision for our lifetime...

And I seriously don't want her to love my outer appearance but me...Mayank Sharma...




Its strange how the time flies......it has got huge wings.....and the time arrived when they had to meet.....

Both souls were nervous.....both perplexed.....both unknown of these new emotions......both had butterflies in their stomachs.....and both unaware of the new bond they were going to be bonded with...




Mayank's POV-

I was sitting on a beautiful couch in her house waiting for Nupur to come down...i must say that she is very talented....cause she had decorated her house in a perfect way...not much gaudy work was done.....no girlish colours....but proper tones of colours used.....decorations were there where necessary.....no touch of dull colours were used....
    
From the type of house she had.....and the way she had decorated it....showed that she was very keen about anything she does.....she is a dedicated girl too.....and she is a fashion designer....yet she acted perfectly as an interior decorator....

And what about her? I mean she had made perfect dresses for everyone....the dresses her family wore were designed by her...and I must say that she has a great choice...but where is she? I am going to die listening so much about her...

I was thinking about her.....i knew that something filmy will happen here too.....i mean I will see a girl wearing a saree with a lot of makeup descending down the stairs....with cups of tea holding in her hand and shying away...and I was prepared for it.....

My mind diverted to listen to the ting I wanted to hear since long....

"Are woh dekho....nupur aa gayi." Her mom said.

And then the next moment I saw a very beautiful girl descending down the stairs in a pink frock style suit with much elegance....she looked extremely gorgeous...and she had not used any makeup....she looked natural...poised....her hairs were clutched by a clutcher....and I wish I could open them.....

"Wow! She looks beautiful." I heard my mom say.....and silently deep inside my heart....i knew that she was right......

I wondered how all my antics got destroyed.....i mean no filmy style.....she looked so pure....and regarding her looks...her eyes caught my attention.....they were big...dark....and beautiful.....i seemed to be lost in them.....

When suddenly something diverted my attention......




Nupur's POV-

As soon as I descended down.....i saw him sitting on the couch...he was wearing a blue suit contrasting my suit colour....he looked very smart...and the way he was sitting somehow caught my attention....

He looked very elegant.....i mean any girl could go bonkers by his dashing looks....his style was impressive...and his smile was the first thing I noticed about him.....and his eyes were very beautiful....and he had a fair complexion.....

He was gazing at me....like he was expecting something different and I am different...and I could not hold his intense gaze on me....my colour was rising up my cheeks...and I looked down....

He seemed to know that...and he diverted his gaze.....and I continued to move forward....

Mrs. Sharma- Are Nupur to bahut sundar hai.

And I somewhat blushed on hearing that.....i mean anyone would blush......




Mayank's POV-

I had seen her blushing when I gazed at her....and this thing made me embarrassed....and I in response.....shifted my gaze from her.....

And she looked adorable when she blushed....her fair colored cheeks had a pink effect to them....and there was no need of ruse for her.....because her blush gave that effect....

"Are in dono ko akele mein kuch samay chod do....they need sometime to know each other." My mom said.....

this made me blush....i mean I wanted to talk to her badly....but now when time came....i wasn't prepared for it....i was nervous....



Nupur's POV-

When I heard his mom saying that.....i was very shy.....i was nervous...and I didn't knew what to do....i wasn't prepared for it.....

But I knew that I needed that.......




that all for today.......

hope u like this......

next update will show their talks........

and do comment..........

ur comment mean a lot to me............

do comment plz............

silent readers its my humble request to u to comment......

and i will update as soon as comments come.....




- Mahi


Our First Meeting: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1297288&TPN=58

No comments:

Post a Comment