Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 4



now i know that u are ready to blast off at me.....i guess i am always late at updating this.....while this is the only ff which i love of my own......but this is the last time i am doing so......cause i didn't knew anything about these things......but after this update....i can fully use my strange imagination.....and update......but i have update a big part of it for u.....this is because i am so late.....so enjoy.....and thank u for the wonderful comments i got.....i think that i can have that this time also....and i wud expect ur views on this update also.....

HUGE UPDATE!!!!!!!



Mayank's pov-

Well I was very nervous.....i had some butterflies in my stomach.....and to say that I wasn't excited for the meeting would be entirely wrong....i was! For the first time in my life, I was going to meet a girl....and that too someone with whom I have to spend my entire life! I mean I am damn happy! She is simply breathtakingly beautiful....and I know that I have to start the conversation....but what to ask?

We were walking towards the garden...and I kept staring at her grace.....she took balanced steps....and she wasn't looking as if nervous like me.....but maybe she was trying to hide her nervousness....after all its her first time also....but I never knew that she looked so breathtakingly innocent.....her eyes were the ones which made my heart flutter....nope! I wasn't in love at first sight.....but for sure I felt something different....and I have absolutely no words to describe what I felt....



And don't you dare expect Mahak to explain that feeling to you......coz she too hasn't ever felt that....no one can desire it until you are into it....and its absolutely a feeling like you r flying in air....or like you have the tension when you have to get your board results....but this time....it wont affect my coming future but my entire life...




Nupur's pov-

I was nervous like hell....i mean I was actually going to talk to him....and I didn't knew what to say...i had to say so much.....ask so much...but somehow I felt the words getting stuck in my throat....and I am not the one to start a conversation.....that isn't my cup of tea....sorry coffee...i don't like tea....and I felt his strong gaze on me...I knew that my inner side was compelling me to talk....while my outer side was stopping me....this isn't a girl manners to ask a boy to stop staring.....especially when the boy is going to be her future husband....



But what exactly was he staring at? Was it my appearance? Was it my designs? Was something on my face? Gosh! I am so nervous...but I won't show that....i know that internally I may be "touch-me-not" types.....but I would never show that...i feel vulnerable if anyone knows how I am.....and I despise that.....i am very strong when it comes to handling any situation.....but would he start the conversation? I am so eager to ask my questions....while I have no idea how to ask them.....




Mayank's pov-

I know that I have to start a conversation....and I am terribly nervous....i mean I am nervous like a girl today......but I guess it happens with everyone.....after all it's a big decision....and the time is so less.....but I don't mind....i want to ask her something.... and I was about to say something....when my phone started ringing....

"Excuse me" was all that I could say and I left from there....i had to attend the damn phone call.....i often wonder why do phones ring at wrong times?

But I went to attend that call......




Nupur's pov-

I just saw that he was about to say something.....finally.....but then his phone started ringing.....and I couldn't help but suppress my smile....i often wonder that why the phone had to ring now? When he was about to speak up.....

He said "excuse me" and I nodded....he then went away...

And all I was doing there was waiting for him to come back....i hated waiting....but I was supposed to wait....i was having butterflies in my stomach and suddenly I saw a purple butterfly settling over a rose....

I couldn't help but go there....i saw that the butterfly was sitting on the rose....and I was enjoying that scene! I mean I always love butterflies....but I don't catch them.....they too have right to freedom....and then it flew away and I took the rose and smelled the rose! But I didn't pluck that rose.....flowers look beautiful....but only on the plants...and I am a complete lover of flowers....and I didn't knew how the time went by...

"So you love flowers?" His voice broke my attention and I looked towards him....his hands were folded across his chest and he was standing straight.....with his eyes looking at me....and his cute dimples visible...




Mayank's pov-

When I ended the call.....i went over to see her....only to find her engrossed in watching something....and then she was only smelling that pink rose....but she didn't plucked that! My wish was granted....i mean I had an urge to see her hairs open....and maybe she had not noticed it.....but her clutcher had fell on the ground....and her hairs were falling over her shoulder.....

It was such a beautiful scene! But I knew that I don't care for her outer beauty....i wanted to have a wife who may not be beautiful externally but is beautiful internally.....and her innocence was proving that she was very good natured...



I did not wanted to break her moment....but I knew that we don't have much time...already 10 minutes have passed and we haven't even talked a word....and we both had some questions regarding our life partner....and I wanted to start a conversation.....and this was the perfect moment....now I knew how to start.

"So you love flowers?" I asked......and i saw that first she looked up at me...and then she regained her composure and stood up.....she looked really awesome with her hairs open and she nervous.....and for the first time I saw nervousness on her face....she just pulled back the hair behind her ear.....and she looked cute doing that....

"hm...umm....i love flowers." Finally she said....her voice was quiet melodious...and very womanly...i mean her voice was thin like her....but it wasn't a shrill one....but she was nervous....

"That's nice....which is your favorite flower?" I asked and I knew that I saw something in her eyes....some sparkle....

"Well...actually my favorite flower is a pink rose....do you like flowers?" She said gathering her spirit....it seemed as if she had now gained her confidence...and I mentally thanked God for that...or else nothing would have been communicated between us rather than mere silence...



"Yup....i do love flowers....but do you like pink rose even more than a red rose?" I answered her question and asked mine....

"Yes....i love pink rose more than red roses....because pink is my favorite colour." She replied politely.....

I was happy that atleast she was opening up....i had to some more struggle until she finally takes the initiative of asking....

"What else do you like?" this was my indirect way of asking about her likes....and I seriously hoped that she got the hint.....and she tells me something about her...

And I think she got the hint....

"Well, I like many things....writing a poem is my hobby....i love to sing songs... dance....and do full on enjoyment but only after my work is done! I like cooking, designing as you know it's my biggest passion....well there are more things....but let's leave it.....u tell...what are your likes and dislikes?" she said it all...




Nupur's pov-

I think I got the hint.....he wanted to talk.....just like I wanted.....and I answered his question.....and put up my question....

I saw that he was really shocked.....maybe he wasn't expecting me to ask him some questions....or he was expecting but not so soon.....but I couldn't control my inner desire to talk to him now....

But his shocked face turned into a peaceful face....he smiled....did I told you that he had dimples when he smiled? Well he did! And I never saw anyone's smile gorgeous than his....i was dazzled at his smile...but his voice brought me back to reality.....

"Well....i love my business....and I love many a things like playing pranks....i am really naughty sometimes...but I am most of the time trying to lift up the environment.....and I like to cook.....but I love to eat." He said.




He was more like a mature person than a business oriented person....and his answer said that he was naughty...what does that mean? He loved to enjoy his life....and I loved that fact! And he did know how to cook! But he loves to eat? I don't think so! I mean how could someone to love to eat when his physique showed something else? He was tall, handsome and thin man....he looked dashing....his muscles were forcing themselves out of the suit....he had a perfect body....well toned and appealing....now don't take it otherwise....what I want to say is that he was fit! And not at all fat!




"Well, I don't think that you love to eat.....that's what your physique says." I smiled and told him....and I too got a smile back....he stopped walking...

He looked up at me and said, "Well in that case....you would yourself judge that I eat too much when we would go out for a dinner."

Was he asking me out? I mean so early? Have we talked about everything? Isn't he still interested in knowing me more? I guess he meant something else! Because he didn't seemed to be a person who is like that!

"Well...i beg your pardon....i didn't meant that way....i was indicating at tomorrow's dinner." He clarified his earlier statement...

"It's ok. Well what's tomorrow?" I asked....not knowing anything still.....

"Oh! You don't know?" he asked and when I shook my head....he said, "Well tomorrow me, Samrat, you and Gunjan are going to a dinner as pre-decided by our mothers...they want us to know each other better."

"Oh ok...thanks for telling...i didn't knew anything yet." I smiled and said.

"Are you sure that you would be able to ask me anything that can help you know me better?" he asked...



I was a bit taken aback by this question....how on the Earth did this question came up? But I guess he was trying to remove the uneasiness that had created around us due to lack of interpretation....

"Um...i am not sure but I would try to know you from whatever we would converse.... would you?" I said and asked a question simultaneously....

"actually to be very truthful, I was very confused regarding our meeting.....what to ask....what to say....but I am putting my confusion in front of you so that I can know you well and you can know me well too." He said.

He said that all in a mere fraction of second...while my mind only said that how honest he is! I mean he didn't objected telling me anything! While I didn't told him my situation too....

I smiled and said, "Are you always so honest and frank?"



He smiled and said, "Well I am never so frank and open up....but here I thought that I should be honest....after all its my life's biggest decision...i believe in honesty in relations.....but when practical life comes....sometimes I am dishonest."

I couldn't help but smile....he is so sweet! I mean he is truthful....and that too so honest!
I am sure that he would always be truthful....i have somewhat a faith kind of a thing on him...

"What are you thinking? Are you trying to think whether I am honest or not?" he said which brought me back to my senses....

I just smiled in response....and I think my smile made him puzzled even more....and I think I saw something in his eyes....and when he could hold no longer.....

"Hey, you have a beautiful smile...but its still not clear if you r smiling because you found it funny...or you are smiling because you didn't got what I said." He said....

"Well, thanks a lot for the compliment about my smile...but you know that it takes time to know a person really well." I said....with a smile pasted on my lips....i guess I won't stop smiling until he is with me....




Mayank's pov-

I loved her honesty....something about her made me feel positive.....and I knew that she is a kind of girl who first analysis and then only she reacts...and that was a good symbol.

Then there was a silence....but the things that this silence spoke was trillion times more valuable than what we have discussed....we kept on smiling and nodding and walking and preparing ourselves for the next topic....the actual topic...marriage....there were many things said and unsaid....yet the time was fleeting...

"umm....well what is your passion?" i asked her....and I couldn't help but smile at my futile effort to divert our minds from the useless topics and focus on something relevant......focus on the real thing....



"Well, to be truthful.....my only passion is my work....i am more into designing than anything else.....and I do want to ask you something....what you think of my career even after the marriage." She said to my shock......i was shocked at how this question clearly went in our marriage's direction.....and I was shocked that she needed my views on this topic....

"I don't think that you need to work after marriage.....i can earn well." I paused to see her reaction....her smile had been lost from her pink rosy lips....and her eyebrows showed her tension....and it was looking like she was about to shout at me....maybe she was thinking that I am a male chauvinist who won't allow his wife to work after marriage.

And when I had fully seen her reaction, I smiled and said, "but if my wife wants to work after marriage for her happiness and if she wants to do so, then I have no objection....u can do job because after my marriage it would be my duty to take care of your happiness.....and I think that if here your happiness lies then you should do that....but that money would be only yours and no one would touch it....and you would use it only for your personal use only." I smiled and ended my speech clarifying what I had meant to say earlier...




Nupur's pov-

As soon as he said that I don't need to work after our marriage (if it takes place).....i was clearly disappointed....i thought that he was a nice person....but he too came out to be one of the male chauvinist who think that they are the ruler and women are bound to obey.... and I hate this....

My smile....the smile which I couldn't remove from my lips since he had come......was lost....i was feeling to blast off at him...i wasn't going to marry such a person....not at all! And I was about to shout when he said that if I want it for my happiness then I can work....

How sweetly he said that after marriage he would take care of me....and how he said that he thinks that it was his duty to take care of his wife's happiness and if I wish to do work....i can continue doing that but he wont take that money....for a second I had thought him to be a bad person.....but he is a gem...i have heard of many males who thinks that the wife has to give her earnings to her husband....but he is so different.....i have actually started liking him....

"That's so sweet of you....i just wanted to know this.....and I just want to ask if you drink and smoke." I asked another question which I wanted to know very badly.



There was an expression of shock on his face.....he might be thinking that how on the earth does this question came from? But this thing mattered to me a lot....i have no problem if my husband has any bad habits like coming late, going to discos etc but these two things were forbidden for him....i have studied that smoking and drinking leads to slow death.....and if I am his wife....then I won't allow my husband to lead to death.

"To be very honest, I do....i only drink occasionally.....and I smoke only once a day...but it's not a habit." He said.

I was now very sure of what I have to say next......since childhood I had decided that this sentence would be there in front of any suitor of mine....i mean I had pre decided this....i know that all would take it otherwise.....but I have to put this condition....

"Can you leave it?" I asked.....he looked really confused....as if he had been given a shock or so....and I decided to continue further....so I asked him, "I mean to say is that.....if you want to marry me....then you have to leave smoking completely...i mean not even a single cigarette a day....and yup I don't mind you drinking occasionally....but I can't tolerate smoking.....and if you can't then kindly say 'no' to this marriage....cause I wont let my husband have a thing which acts as a slow poison."



I knew that this was mean of me to say....but I can never have my husband smoking.... never....and if Mayank can't leave this....then I can't marry him.....i have always thought that my husband may not be handsome, rich or intelligent.....but he should love me unconditionally.....and if someone can love you then he would do what you want...

I was really scared of his reply......and my ma would kill me if she came to know about this....ma would think me of insane....and she would definitely scold me if she knew about this condition....but then he spoke up.....

"I can't afford to leave you at the price of something I am not addicted to....i can leave smoking but I don't think that I would like to lose such a caring and perfect girl." He said and smiled showing is cute dimples.....gosh! I loved his dimples....and at the same time.....i blushed.




Then they said many a things....many things regarding their future.....many things remained unsaid.....they knew that they both had many things in their mind....but they remained unsaid..... But they both knew that they did felt something for each other...and both knew that they were perfect for each other.....and I guess that this was all that mattered....they knew that they can....and they knew that they are meant to be together...



that's it for today.......

infact i won't be update this for a while........and u know the reason.......i am seriously under loads of pressure of studies....

but i have updated this becoz u all prayed for me to make my practicals go well.......and i am expecting u to shower ur blessings, love, and prayers forever.....do pray for me......

and i hope that u r satisfied with this long update!!!!!!

i would try to continue soon.......and now even sajan would come in next update.....


DO COMMENT............it means a lot to me.......and it feels great to know what people say egarding ur work......so i urge u to do comment.....


love,
Mahak 


Things Said And Unsaid: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1297288&TPN=94

No comments:

Post a Comment