Friday, August 12, 2011

My gratitude after crossing second thread on I-F

What does 'this' mean to me?


Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you would be reading this...but i just had to say this....zyada lamba nahi hai......bas kuch words hain....zyada toh main bhi describe nahi kar paai...coz i feel speechless.....

I am extremely thankful to everyone out there, who commented on this story and helped me to reach this level....

This story is not just another story.....this story is my own dreams...my own expectations....my own reactions.......my own dreamy world....this is not just a story...but my life....

Is waqt agar koi mujhse kahe ki mujhe aur kya chahiye....toh i wud shook my head for no..itna kuch milne ke baad kisi ko aur kya chahiye hoga?

Before coming to this ff forum, i was just Mahak......some Mahak....but after coming in this ff forum, i am Mahi....aapki Mahi...

Aap logon ne mujhe itna pyaar diya hai...that seriously.....i feel like the luckiest person in this world...right now, i am having tears in my eyes....just out of the love you gave me....

Pata hai kya? Jab bhi main aap logon ke comments padhti hoon, i feel like....yeah, my hard work is paid off.....when i update, i always roam around to read my first comment....aur us comment ko padhkar, joh khushi hoti haina, i really cant tell you....

Aisa toh main saare emotions describe kar sakti hoon....chahe woh pyaar jaisa unknown emotion hi kyun na ho....but, jab bhi baat aati hai is khushi ki......i fail to express my happiness in words....

Aapke comments padhkar lagta hai ki....'haan.....main kuch hoon'....

Sometimes you have so much happiness in your heart that it pours out of your eyes....some people in our lives, don't touch our hearts....but our souls....And such is the case with you people...

Thanks for being there in my life....i hope that i would get your support throughout my life....Thanks For Being There....Love You All Truly From The Bottom Of My Heart...

- Sirf Aapki...

No comments:

Post a Comment