Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Love Or Lust? [One-shot]






Nupur's POV-

"What r u trying to do?" I asked him backing away from his grip which was getting tighter on me.....

"What am i? Means? I am trying to show my fiance how much I love her...." he said...

He again preceded his steps towards me....i was now scared.....how to stop him? How to stop myself getting flow with passion?

With each of his preceding steps towards me....i felt like going numb...i don't know how to react....i don't know whether I should react or not?



He advanced his steps towards me and pulled me in a tight embrace.....his arms were really very comforting.....his arms had the passion....they were the ones in which I always feel secure....

I too responded to his embrace....i didn't wanted to hold myself back from it.....so I too responded with equal passion.....i wanted to make myself comfortable in them...

And his strong arms always held me tight whenever I needed them.....he always made me comfortable in his arms.....but today it seemed as tough he didn't wanted to make me feel comfortable....

His arms went moved to and fro my back......then they started sliding down.....they started reaching my lower portion.......

What is the matter with him????? What has happened to him???? He was never like that.....he never demanded physical pleasure.....but today.....today he was trying to be physical with me.....

"Mayank...yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?" I asked him....removing his hands.....breaking free from his embrace.....

but instead of listening to me......he started moving towards me.......he then slowly neared my face.....which caused my breaths to stop......i actually froze.......

He neared my face.....my lips.....he then clashed me down with his lips.....


Mayank's pov-

As soon as I saw her today......i lost my control.........she wore a tight black mini skirt with a beautiful black top....with a pair of beautiful earings.....

How can anyone look so beautiful?
I started moving towards her.......

She tried to stop me.......but I can't stop myself.......

Gosh! She is so irresistible......

Her lips were looking like fresh strawberries.......i wanted to pluck them.....to taste them.....i wanted to kiss them hard......

And that's what I did!


Nupur's POV-

As soon as he kissed me......

I felt myself undergoing a sudden change.........

My nerves started sending chills down my sprine......i was melting....my heart beats were getting louder.....and my knees were not supporting me.....

This was the first time I was kissing! That too on lips! And the person whom I was kissing was my soon-to-be-husband.....

This evening was strange!

I was lost in thoughts.....when suddenly I felt my top's chain being pulled down...

"Mayank yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?"

I said as I backed away from his grip and breaking the kiss.......

"kya matlab hai ki main kya kar raha hoon? I am just trying to be close.....very close to you." He said.....very sensuously.....

it looked as if today he wasn't in his proper sense......it looked as if he was.......DRUNK!!!!!

Nupur- mayank tumne sharab pee hai?

Mayank- to?

Nupur- par mayank tum to kabhi bhi sharab nahi peete ho! Kya hua?

mayank- tum topic change mat karo......mujhe apne kareeb aane do.......aaj main tumhe apna bana lena chahta hoon.....

nupur- mayank yeh tum kya keh rahe ho?

mayank- kyun? kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti?

Nupur- bahut pyaar karti hoon......

Mayank- to phir?

she had no answer..........it was true that she loved him dearly........

Mayank looked in her eyes....she had the world's most beautiful eyes.......he went close to her.....

Still closer......she tried to escape but the wall factor came in between them.......

He then slid his hands around her waist.....and pulled her even more closer......

She was just staring at him.....thinking what to do....he had the right to touch her....he was going to be her husband soon! And what more....she loved him!!!

On hearing no denials.....he then slowly lift her up......he took her up in his arms.....an made way towards.....

He made way towards the bed and laid her down.......

She looked like she was a complete dummy........

As if she had submitted herself to him.......the person whom she loved.....

She was numb.......not saying anything.....just trying to grasp everything that was happening with her.....

She could only see mayank removing his shirt.....displaying his strong muscles....and fit body composure....

And as soon as mayank's body touched hers.....she got shivers running down her sprine!!

His kisses started making his way from her forehead.....to her nose....to her lips.....to her neck...and.....

He tried to remove the cloth that prevented him from going any further......

But then as if she realized.....she just pushed him.....

He got off her.......and she just got up from his bed.....

Mayank- kya hua Nupur?

Nupur- mayank yeh galat hai....yeh sab kuch galat hai.....

She tried to rub off all the tears she was having right now....

Mayank- kya galat hai Nupur?

Nupur- yahi.....yeh sab.....mayank hamari shaadi abhi nahi hui hai....aur yeh sab hame shobha nahi deta hai...yeh hamare sanskaar nahi hain....

Mayank- par pyaar mein sab kuch sahi hota hai....aur phir hamari shaadi hone waali hai...

He tried to soothe her down......but she only got up.....

Nupur- nahi mayank.....shaadi hone waali hai...hui to nahi hai na??? aur mayank please.....main shaadi se pehle yeh sab kabhi nahi karoongi......

She was moving towards the door.....but he slid his arms around her wrist....

Nupur- mayank chodo mujhe.

Mayank pulled her closer.....and tried to kiss her....but this time....nupur pushed him away ruthlessly.....

Nupur- mayank!!!!!! Maine kaha na door raho mujhse.......yeh galat hai....

Mayank- kuch galat nahi hai Nupur.....tum to aise baat kar rahi ho jaise ki India mein log shaadi se pehle yeh sab nahi karte hain....i love u.....aur yeh main tumhe dikhana chahta hoon....

Nupur- mayank aur log kya karte hain isse mujhe koi farak nahi padta hai...par main yeh sab nahi karoongi.....and that's final...i too love u....par yeh love nahi lust hai.....tum mujhe paana chahte ho......yeh koi bhi pyaar dikhaane ka tareeka nahi hai....its mere lust....done for pleasure....please mayank...main yeh sab nahi karna chahti hoon....please try to understand....

But this only angered mayank.......

Mayank- iska matlab yahi hai ki tum mujhpar trust bhi nahi karti ho.....pyaar to door ki baat hai....agar aaj tum meri nahi huyi to phir main yeh shaadi nahi karoonga......

He said it all in one breath......

She was shattered on listening to this.......she felt innumerous tears rolling down her cheeks....how could mayank even think of breaking the marriage?

She tried to talk to him....but he didn't listen........

Nupur- theek hai mayank....iska matlab yahi hai ki tumne mujhse kabhi bhi pyaar kiya hi nahi hai....tum sirf mujhe paana chahte ho......aur isisliye main bhi tumse shaadi nahi karna chahti hoon.....pyaar do dilon ka....do aatmayon ka bandhan hota hai na ki do shareeron ka.....tum kya samjhoge ki pyaar kya hota hai....tumhe to sirf main chahiye....aur kuch bhi nahi.....so goodbye.....

And she left.......leaving behind tears.....

She had tears in her eyes.....she was broken.....she felt cheated.....she felt like killing herself....

But she knew she made the right decision.....the person who didn't valued her....the person who only wanted her body...cannot be the right partner......but it did hurt her....she loved him!!!!!!!

Mayank was under the effect of drinks.....he too cried....but he slept peacefully.....

But for Nupur....sleep wasn't there to cherish.....she only had tears.....

next day-

Mayank got up and realized what he had done under the effect of drinks!!!

He had to apologise.........

On the phone-

Mayank- Nupur.

Nupur- dekho mayank mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai....

Mayank- nupu par main sharab ke nashe mein tha.....

Nupur- to? Kal ko hamari shaadi ke baad tumne kabhi bhi sharab peekar kisi aur ladki ke saath yahi kiya to? Nahi....i can't marry a person who cant keep control on his desires....
Thanks mujhe apna asli roop dikhaane ke liye.....u only desire lust....no love......so goodbye....

Mayank-nu.....

But she hanged up.......

But had tears in their eyes......but did they deserved it???? NO.....but was Nupur wrong????? NO......there is a difference between love and lust.....and lust is not love....and the person who just wants ur body can never become ur soulmate.....this is my thinking.....




- Mahak

No comments:

Post a Comment