Saturday, June 30, 2012

To Aashi,


To my baby (Aashi),


- You are the only Tom that this Jerry has got.


- You are the only forever-best-friend that is meant to be.


- Our relationship is the best one so far.


- We fight, laugh, argue, cuddle, love, have fun etc... and do every thing which makes it beautiful.


- I cannot imagine a day spent without talking to you (this includes talking on phone.)


- You already know that you are the most precious person in my life.


- The best part in our relationship is that, when we fight and the other one is hurt, we don't see who started the fight. We simply make amends, even if it was the other's fault. We don't have 'ego problem' between us.


- When we fight, we say many hurting things. But the other person knows that those things hold no meaning.


- The best thing about me, is you.


I love you more than I can ever show. You have always been a baby to me. Unlike you, I have absolutely no qualms in admitting how much you mean to me. For I believe that when you love someone, you have to tell them that you do. <3 <3<3


Wishing you a one-day advance happy birthday. You are going to turn fifteen this year. I can't believe how fast you grew up. I mean, it seemed not long time ago, that you were gently placed in my arms. Anyways, before I get nostalgic, let me wish you a very happy advance birthday. May this birthday be the best one in your life. <3


Only yours,
Mahak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment